Course: Competitive Advantage via Lean-Agile Procurement
With this three-days certification workshop you’ll get insights in Agile Procurement and knowledge how to apply the Lean Procurement Canvas together with methods and techniques for more effective alignment around value, stakeholder management, sourcing, contracting & procurement team setup.
As an attendee you will leave the class with a superior insight in Lean & Agile Procurement, and have a lot of tips on how to shift your organisation and its suppliers towards mora adaptive procurement models.
We all need to improve how we find new internal & external partners, services and/or products. Because of the rapidly shifting market demand we have to radically improve time-to-market – days/weeks from idea to contract will become the new normal.
The learnings from this course offer new possibilities for agile enterprises and organizations with their procurement and sales functions to keep up and stay relevant for the business. The course held in the form of an interactive workshop, where we spend approximately 1/3 of our time in theory and the rest in applicable exercises, stories, exchanging experiences, etc.
In this Lean Agile Procurement course you will:
- Apply your own sourcing case during the workshop using the Lean Procurement Canvas. We will spend almost the whole 2nd day on this supported by one of our success stories.
- Self-assess your organisation with the help of our Heat Map, so that you know exactly where to start after the workshop.
- Gain a lot of learning & sharing opportunities between the course leader and participants, elaborating about each others cases, challenges, pitfalls, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
The workshop is designed for an interdisciplinary audience from every level of your organization no matter if you’re on the buyer/supplier side, or in the public or private sector. You should join if you are:
- a leader that drives change and is looking for the new way of working even beyond company borders, e.g. as CxO, decision taker, process owner, scrum master, agile coach or change agent
- commercial responsible and look for more effective approaches to find partners/products/services, that minmizes risk & maximizes business value/time-to-market e.g. as a commercial manager, business unit/product owner, head of Innovation/Delivery, strategic buyer
- responsible for compliance and governance and want to support more agile contracts and partnerships while still being compliant in a highly regulated or public environment
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. This workshop is valuable for lean/agile experts as well as procurement/sales beginners to expert. Basic knowledge in procurement, sales, or partner management and/or agile are an advantage. Take the unique opportunity to see the other perspectives and learn from each other!
This Lean Agile Procurement course in April 2023 takes place over the following days in the CET timezone:
Monday 17th April 14:30-15:30: Short introduction session to get in touch and check technology
Tuesday 18th April 08:30-12:30: Training Day 1
Wednesday 19th April 08:30-12:30: Training Day 2
Thursday 20th April 08:30-12:30: Training Day 3
Approx 10 days after the course: Follow up session to discuss any questions and ideas after the course
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL
Apply the Lean Procurement Canvas and run through the disruptive approach Lean-Agile Procurement with one of your own cases
- Leverage hands-on agile techniques for more effective alignment around value, stakeholder management, sourcing, contracting & team setup
- Know with the help of the Heat Map where to start to make your agile team, business unit, function, organisation more competitive through significantly improved time-to-market with similar or better quality
- Be a Certified Lean-Agile Procurement Practitioner (Credential 1), with a one-year membership in the LAP community
DAY 1: Understand how digitalization has changed procurement forever
What today´s purchasers and providers have to improve
Together, we discuss current developments in the market and your own organization’s partner ecosystem to assess advantages and disadvantages of common procurement.
Which improved solutions does the tech landscape offer today?
Take a tour of modern procurement’s status quo & see the industry trends driving the need for a new approach in sourcing services & products.
What’s different with Lean-Agile Procurement & where to apply it?
Understand Lean-Agile Procurement as the approach, application areas of it and why collaboration is the key to build a partnership.
DAY 2+3: Apply the Lean Procurement Canvas
How different departments make use of Agile principles for better procurement
Learn how Agile made Tesla, Google, ING-DIBA and many others more successful and learn how procurement- & sales strategies can profit from that.
How Agile principles help you procure and sell the right things
Learn how the LAP Approach enables you to focus on the important services and products to procure/sell to improve time-to-market significantly with similar or better quality than today.
How to make use of the Lean procurement canvas for your own business
Together, we fill in the LAP Canvas with the help of a real-world scenario. Then, you can apply it for your own cases.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
Three days of high quality training from Mirko Kleiner
Membership in the We Are Movement Slack Community
One-year membership in the Lean Agile Procurement Community
- Become a Certified Lean-Agile Procurement Practitioner (Credential 1)
High quality online training setup
Mirko Kleiner is a respected thought leader in Lean-Agile Procurement and an international keynote speaker. He is a highly appreciated teacher in the area, well known to be able to share lots of real world examples of agile procurement from with a multitude of industries as well as from the public sector all over the world. Mirko is also the President of the Lean-Agile Procurement Alliance.
Course: Competitive Advantage via Lean-Agile Procurement
with Mirko Kleiner
3 days April 18 - April 20
Online Training (CET timezone),
The fine print
Cancellations done up to 30 days before the course start date will not be charged and all paid fees will be reimbursed.
Cancellations done up to 10 days before the course start date will be charged 50% of the course fee.
Cancellations done within 10 days before the course start date will be charged the full course fee.
All prices are excluding VAT.
VAT will be added to all prices during checkout, depending on your country of residence.
INTERESTED IN AN INHOUSE OR ONLINE AGILE CLASS?
Are you interested in this course as a inhouse class at your company or even an online course?
Our trainers are happy to talk about including your specifics in the training. Just Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!