SAFe DevOps with SDP Certification
Introduction to DevOps and the SAFe Framework
Mapping the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
Building quality in with Continuous Integration
How to reduce time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
- All members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream
- Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members
- Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers, and Change Management professionals
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems — not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive SAFe DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
Attendees will leave with the knowledge they need to support and enable a successful DevOps initiative at scale. The course also prepares attendees for the SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
None. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
Two days of high quality training from experienced We Are Movement Trainers
Membership in the We Are Movement Slack Community
One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Physical attendee workbook
Light breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee every day in training
High quality course venue
SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification upon passing of exam
INTERESTED IN AN INHOUSE AGILE CLASS?
Are you interested in this course as a inhouse class at your company?
Our trainers are happy to talk about including your specifics in the training.
Let us know through this form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!