At a recent meetup in Copenhagen I talked about the Scaling Agile Framework and DevOps and explored how these two things overlap and combine together with the audience.
The Copenhagen presentation was recorded and is available as a video here:
The slides from the presentation are available here:
This presentation builds on a talk I designed together with my good friend and DevOps expert Daniel Fröding for a meetup in Stockholm that we delivered together in 2018. He was not with me in Copenhagen, presenting this, but parts of the presentation are from his experiences and ideas.
If you are interested in learning more about DevOps I suggest you sign up for our upcoming DevOps certification course in February:
SAFe DevOps course in Stockholm
Upcoming We Are Movement courses:
- 20th February – SAFe DevOps in Stockholm
- 17th February – Lean Portfolio Management in Stockholm
- 2nd March – Agile Product and Solution Management in Stockholm
- 9th Mars – Implementing SAFe (SPC) – Stockholm
- 16th March – Leading SAFe – Stockholm
See all upcoming courses here: We Are Movement course calendar